PUBLISHED ON: January 7, 2021
LAST UPDATED ON: May 11, 2021
The Philippines, and the world, has been heavily hit by the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic.
At time of original publication of this article, there has been 450,000 cases reported and countless jobs have been lost.
The Philippines has created the "COVID-19 Inter-agency Task Force for the management of emerging infectious diseases", also known as the IATF, in order to manage and recommend policies to mitigate and combat COVID-19.
Likewise, various government agencies have issued their own guidelines in order to adjust policies to lessen the impact of COVID-19 to business in the Philippines.
The pandemic has even moved governments agencies to adopt processing of documents online.
Business have also adapted to the pandemic to move their workforce from an office set-up to a work-from-home (WFH) set-up.
The following is a list of issuances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, note that the list is still incomplete:
The Site (VyronLoares.com) does NOT represent and is NOT affiliated with any government agency, institution, bureau, attached agency, or its subdivisions indicated or stated in any of the Site's published articles. Kindly read the Disclaimer page for more information.
Department of Health
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
|Department Order No. 214, series of 2020||Guidelines on processes and proceedings before the office of the Secretary of Labor and Employment, Bureaus and Regional Offices in areas under Community Quarantine.|
|Department Order No. 220, series of 2020||Guidelines On the Implementation on the DOLE AKAP under RA 11494 otherwise known as the the ”Bayanihan to Recover as One Act"|
|Department Order No. 224, series of 2021||Guidelines on Ventilations for workplaces and Public Transport to Prevent and Control the Spread of COVID-19|
- Labor Advisory No. 31-20 regarding Payment Of Deferred Holiday Pay During The National Emergency Arising From The Covid-19 Situation
Department of Trade and Industries
|On-Site Operational Capacity of Business Establishments, Persons and Activities in Various Community Quarantines||23 April 2021|
Department of the Interior and Local Government
|Compliance to IATF Resolution Nos. 98-A and 101 on Uniform Travel Protocols for Government Officials / Personnel and other Travelers, and on the Strict Enforcement of Minimum Health Protocols||24 March 2021|
Joint Issuance of DTI and DOLE
- DTI and DOLE Interim Guidelines on Workplace Prevention and Control of COVID-19 issued on 1 May 2020.
Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases
The Inter-Agency Task for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases or more commonly known as the "IATF" is responsible for recommending the quarantine classifications in the Philippines.
Omnibus Guidelines issued by IATF
Joint Memorandum Circular of Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Joint Memorandum Circular No. 6, Series of 2020
Office of the President
- Proclamation No. 1107, series of 2021 regarding the amendment of Holidays and Special Non-Working Days for 2021
- Ensuring Compliance Of Government Agencies And Instrumentalities With Health Protocols Applicable To Their Workplaces During The State Of Public Health Emergency, And For Other Purposes
Professional Regulation Commission
- PRC Res. No. 1239, series of 2020 regarding the Granting Continuing Professional Development Credit Units To All Professionals Providing Essential Services During The State of Public Health Emergency Due To The Corona Virus Disease 2019
Commission on Elections
- COMELEC Res. No. 10672, series of 2020 regarding Protocols In The Processing And Releasing Of Voters' Certifications Institutionalizing The New Normal
- COMELEC Res. No. 10678, series of 2020 regarding Guidelines For The Pilot Testing Of The Online Reception Of Application For Issuances Of Voters' Certifications
Vyron earned his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree from De La Salle University – Manila and placed 9th in the 1st Psychometrician Board Exam held on 2014. A Human Resource Practitioner and an aspiring Attorney. He writes and answers questions regarding Human Resource Management for fun.
If you have found my articles helpful, share them to your friends and follow me on my socials
to be updated with my latest posts and insights!